Side Control Attacks with Marcello Monteiro (On Demand)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Marcello C. Monteiro teaches how to attack from the side control position. Learn how to control your opponent when you are on top in side control, how to get points by attacking with the knee and mount positions, how to counter escape attempts, and how to set-up and attack with different submissions all from the side control.
Takedown, pass, ATTACK! In this video Marcello C. Monteiro teaches immobilizations and attacks from side control. Once you pass the guard this video will help your game so that you can finish the fight.
Marcello's favorite side control attacks are:
* Fly attack of the opponent's back from the north south immobilization
* Side control countering opponent's arms and legs then attacking his back
* Sneak attack from side control to knee on the stomach
* Reverse armbar from the knee on the stomach
* Underhook scissor control attacking them mount
* Straight armbar stepping against opponents wrist
* Kimura with the legs from the scissor side control
* Overhook side control drill
* Wristlock from the overhook side control
* Overhook side control to straight arm kimura
* Overhook side control to basic kimura stepping over opponents head
* Overhook side control to kimura and armbar
* Overhook side control to Minotauro kimura
* Overhook side control to omoplata with wristlock and choke
* Basic armbar from side control
* Reverse armbar from the side control
**You can watch as many times as you want.