Rafael Freitas Fave Moves Side & Mount Attacks (On Demand)
Rafael "Barata" Freitas is one of the most exciting and creative BJJ fighters of all time. He is famous for his submission - the "Baratoplata" but he also has a lot to teach on how to get the submission from the side mount and the mount.
- Double Attack Arm Bar/Kimura trapping both arms putting in the pocket
- Double Arm Bar Attack from Rickson grip
- Cadeado Maluco finishing with an arm bar from Mount
- Cadeado Maluco w one arm finishing w an arm bar trapped on armpit
- Crucifix from Side Mount to Mount finishing w a straight arm bar or triangle
- Darce choke with Ezequiel grip
- Getting the back from side mount laying down w the kimura grip
*This is a virtual On Demand item, this is not a physical DVD.
**You can watch as many times as you want.
***Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.