Eight Simple Qigong Exercises for Health DVD with Dr. Yang, Jwing Ming
Known in China as the Ba Duan Jin, The Eight Pieces of Brocade has been practiced for over 1,000 years. Also included are the "secret words" - poems and songs that have been used to pass this knowledge down from generation to generation, which contain the key to each of these ancient medical qigong movements.
This DVD edition includes a detailed and fascinating qigong lecture by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, with over an hour of additional explanation and instruction for each of the qigong movements and the history of The Eight Pieces of Brocade.
- Two complete sets of exercises (sitting & standing)
- Time-tested, traditional Chinese healing art
- Modern scientific explanation of healing principles
- Narrated in English, with original Chinese poetry narrated by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- In-Depth Instruction of Qigong Theory & Movements in a Classroom Setting
Languages: English, French
This DVD is the one stop resource for Ba Duan Jin Training (8 Pieces of Brocade). You not only learning the more popular standing version, but this DVD also teaches the seated method as well. With tons of detailed descriptions, lectures and bonus footage, you don't wanna miss this DVD!