Advanced Escapes with Marcello Monteiro (On Demand)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Marcello C. Monteiro teaches his favorite Advanced Escapes from all positions. Learning these positions will definitely enhance your defenses and lower your percentage of tapping out to your opponents. These are cutting edge techniques not seen everywhere.
Marcello demonstrates these techniques in the clear, logical manner that he is known for as an instructor.
Advanced escapes techniques list:
* Scape from the mount driving opponent forward
* Escape from the mount going into half guard
* Cruxifix Escape
* Choosing one side to escape the back choke
* Escape from the back choke attack forcing the opponents arm to the opposite side
* Escaping the back attack with the stomach facing down
* Advanced cross collar choke escape to standing positiong
* Basic armbar escape from the top grabbing your own bicep
* Armbar escape from the bottom grabbing your own bicep
* Armbar escape from the bottom sliding head over opponents thigh
* Armbar escape going to the north south ending in side control
* Omoplata escape rolling under the opponent to regard or attack the triangle
* Omoplata escape attacking the mount
* Omoplata escape catching the opponent with the omoplata
* Triangle escape applying the mal sapao
* Triangle escape applying the mal sapao and stepping over opponent
* Triangle escape stepping against opponents bicep
**You can watch as many times as you want.