Presented by 10th Dan, Grand Master Dr. Christian Harfouche, this series is designed to contain everything an instructor, black belt or an experienced martial artist needs to know in order to multiply their fighting arsenal, knowledge and ability regardless of style.
- Dr. Harfouche will reveal in full detail his 8 principles of F.I.G.H.T.I.N.G: Floating, Intercepting, Holding, Throwing, Invading, Nullifying, and Grappling.
- Add Chin-na to your system as the Grand Master shares freely 101 devastating locks, holds, and submissions.
- Learn the ABC's of combat: Attacking, Breaking, and
- Experience a comprehensive look at the 5 methods of attack:
• Vital point attacks (for any style)
• Dislocating the joints (strikes and locks)
• Displacing the muscles
• Sealing the air
• Sealing the blood
- Discover the S.T.O.P. concept (The Art of Deception): more deceptive self-defense moves than you will ever need to know or to teach in your self-defense class.
- Implement the 9 tools of the trade in your present system
- Train in the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y method, which will help you to train for life and multiply your fighting ability.
- Learn the bullet punch, fist formulas, all about the sword hand, transferring energy through the open hand, and much, much more!
Improve your seminar teaching materials, enhance your fighting skills, and earn your black belt in "Full Body Boxing". Add this system to your teaching and training, receive your black belt rank award at the prestigious I.C.K.A. dojo in Pensacola, Florida and become a member of the I.C.K.A. with world wide rank recognition.
Also included in this set is:
Choke em Out 2 DVD Set by Richard Burton
Lights Out DVD by Christian Harfouche
His innovative ways of teaching are almost parallel to none . The love and Passion he has for the art. The increase of knowledge is motivating to sit and listen to him speak, teach and share. It has always been an honor to train under such a great man, and a great teacher. I look forward to the legacy he will continue to leave behind with other black belts he has trained and look forward to seeing his passion of the art in everyone he has motivated to become better. I consider myself to be one of them.. GOD BLESS YOU SIR.. Iho I e I have made you proud.!!
First, I'm not a professional reviewer, but I always appreciate an unbiased thorough review, so here is mine on Full Body Boxing Institute (FBBI)....
I started as a beginner to intermediate level. I was mostly a street fighter that wanted more technical training. I learned Shorite Ryu mostly from these DVD's though I did attend some live training sessions, like Karate College in Radford, VA, which significantly increased my growth. Added bonus—belt recognition. :)
- In depth instruction and theory
- Easy to understand language and steps to follow
- The course flows, properly structured
- Grand Master Harfouche has extensive experience and has worked with the best of the best. Excellent teacher.
- Demonstrations are presented from different angles, slowed down, explained in detail
- For beginners (like me), but probably more beneficial for the advanced martial artist
- Assimilates foundations from many styles
- Can be used for combat, security, self-defense, sport
- It's a DVD so 1. It's 2020, I don't even have a DVD player. 2. You have to have the ability to learn from a screen vs the traditional hands-on method (where live classes helped me)
- Geared more toward intermediate/advanced with prior understanding of movement
- Requires some level of health/fitness
- Requires a partner (I grabbed my wife and kids lol)
Buy these if you want to improve your knowledge of martial arts. Buy these if you're the type of person who can watch a YouTube video, or instructional show then go do it. Buy these if you value world-class instructors that can break things down for easier understanding. Don't buy if you need someone to hold your hand while you learn.
The techniques taught in these videos will complement any style or system. The patchwork of knowledge I gained in my early studies of martial arts left a void of practical application and understanding of the techniques hidden by the early masters. Doctor Harchouche’s teachings and videos have masterfully provided the context, filled in the gaps, and unlocked my capacity to understand and apply the techniques in a fluid manner. If you are a student of the martial arts, Doctor Harfouche will not disappoint. He is truly a master of masters.
Dr. Harfouche teach clean and precise movements. Martial Arts isn’t learned overnight and the more that you practiced the fundamentals the more you can connect each movement and each layer of practice. Dr. Harfouche martial arts has different levels of arts, and within the different arts he teaches self awareness, meditation and confidence of survival. As with all different styles of martial arts Dr. Harfouche’s style has to be studied in layers, not all done in one class. You will need to practice, study and acknowledge the art. You will not regret ordering each series
is this teacher own aproach! if u want real karate go to nishimura's dvd's or other japanese guys in that section.