An investigation of pressure point KO's by George Dillman and the black belts of Dillman Karate International.
- Study conducted by neurologists from a leading medical university
- Subjects were wired to EEG, EKG, BP, and pulse monitors
- See the Dillman black belts KO 17 subjects after explaining the movements
- Hear the reactions of the doctors, and the subjects as they recall auditory stimuli
- This is the first time East meets West to try to determine the hows and whys the kyusho (one second) techniques work
Based on 1 review
Well, I got no satisfied. I have bought other videoas of dillman Kyusho. I didnâ€:tm:t like it so much. Donâ€:tm:t show really â€œscientificâ€ causes or effects of the kyusho.