Here's what you're about to learn: There are two video training sessions in this package. Included are:
- How to aggressively defend against a knife attack when you are bare-handed. (Critical skills if you want to stay alive in the street. There are always times when you will be surprised, without a weapon to rely on. And you do NOT want to get cut, ever.)
- How to disarm a knife-wielding attacker in the blink of an eye. (You can let him run away, or you can do to him what he was about to do to you. Your choice.)
- How to use a blade during close-quarters groundfighting. (You'll learn the easiest grappling techniques you've ever seen, as well. This stuff really is simple, once you have access to a great teacher like Felix.)
- The secrets of street knife-fighting. (No dojo teacher who has never faced an armed gangbanger in the street could ever dream up what REALLY happens in a knife fight. Just knowing these secrets will make sure you survive situations where others get killed.)
- How to use your own knife super-effectively in a fight? including the most tender and easiest to reach targets on his body. (You want to END a knife fight as quickly as possible. Here's how the professionals do it. Slice and dice (and get the hell out of there.)
Plus, an amazing display of live-action sparring that will give you the most accurate - and most life-saving - "inside" view of a real knife fight you'll ever witness. This means you will - unlike 99% of everyone else - understand exactly what will happen when blades are pulled. No surprises. You're as educated as the best in the world.
Very good. Starts with some basics and goes into various ranges of fighting distance with appropriate tactics. Best Knife fighting video I've seen so far. A couple have been pretty marginal, this one is superior.
Has not arrived yet.
Felix Valencia has some great movements, methods, and ideas. I consider all of his stuff pure gold. This DVD is no exception. It is highly recommended.
Very simple to follow instructions. Very simple and effective moves, and plenty of them. An excellent DVD.