Mark keeps it simple... something no other martial art has been able to do. So simple, in fact... that there are just 3 basic positions he bothers to cover. They are the most common positions you will find yourself in on the ground, in a fight. No ? wait. They are the ONLY positions you will find yourself in, 99% of the time. Crossbody... cross-side... and top body.
Unless you're grappling with a double-jointed gymnast, this is pretty much all you need.
He keeps it simple, but don't think that means limited effectiveness. All those pro's begging for help know different. It's a MYTH that grappling has to be difficult, or complex. Mark ? and his students ? prove that, day after day.
Simple, yes. But also advanced, at least in effectiveness. I know that's hard to believe, because so much of your training so far has been a struggle.
Includes the following:
- How to use just 4 pounds of pressure to twist a large man's wrist so it instantly activates Pain Central in his system!
- Simple move that turns anyone who tries to throw you down from a middle grab into limp hamburger!
- His arm in your face? Snap it like a twig from the crossbody position.
- Super-fast choke-outs straight from your shoulder, in tight, when he least believes you can pull it off. (Good night!)
- Unexpected moves that not only block his best moves... but leave him open to your fight-ending next move! (It's a blow he won't see coming, has never seen before anyway, and will dream about for the rest of his life... after he wakes up.)
- Super-wicked head scissors locks (all new, too) that allow you control King Kong like a baby squirrel.
- Plus... painful heel hooks... nasty disabling neck cranks... easy to learn double-cross chokes that defy logic (yet work like magic!)... and filthy entanglement locks that wrap him up like a big, mushy (and sobbing for mercy) pretzel.
- And lots more.
DVD: Instant Edge Instructional
CD: Instant Edge Dirty Tricks