The second day of Systema Spetsnaz seminar is dedicated to knife fighting and internal energy in hand to hand combat. Based on knife techniques you can learn the most important elements of close combat such as footwork, body rotation, strikes, defense from strikes, escapes from grabs and counter-attacks.
- Gain knowledge of entering the state of combat trance, generating and releasing internal wave energy
- Learn about the importance of catching your opponent’s movements, speed, breathing and energy through exercises of copying your partner
- Discover the powerful defense and counter-attack principle of “reverse mirror”
- Develop your joint flexibility and use it to escape from grabs and holds
- Master the five main keys of combat motion: linear, triangular, circular, spiral and figure “eight” movements
- Improve your striking technique through knife fighting (combining stab and cut in one motion, dodging knife strikes)
- Learn life-saving techniques of fighting on the ground, avoiding kicks, using incoming force for self-defense (resistance vs. combat flow)
- Sharpen your hand to hand combat skills against a stronger opponent
- Find out how to determine the best striking points and the easiest way of setting a combat distance to redirect an unexpected attack
As a bonus, we added a few powerful variations of self-defense against kicks!
Running Time: 2 hours 8 minutes.