|THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service. Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances. Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.
Machetes are some of the most common and useful tools in the world. They are used on ranches, farms and orchards or wherever thick brush or dense jungle abound, their long wide blades get the job done. But the Machete is more than just a tool. In a self defense emergency, it can also double as a big knife, or short sword capable of cutting, slashing, smashing or piercing just about anything in its path. In this instructional DVD series, Lynn Thompson teaches you how to harness the full self defense potential of these versatile blades.Here are some of the topics covered:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Machete as a Weapon
- How to Choose a Machete, Sharpen it, and Customize it
- How to Grip your Machete and Carry and Conceal it
- Multiple On-Guard Stances and Common Faults to Avoid
- Footwork - Over 26 Footwork Techniques are Taught!
- Seven Methods of Employing the Point of your Machete - Including Reverse Grip Methods
- 13 Methods of Employing the Razor Edge of your Machete
- Hitting, Smashing, and Hammering Utilizing the Flat of the Blade and Spine of your Machete
- Defensive Tactics Utilizing Footwork and Avoidance Patterns
- 13 Ways to use your Machete to Block or Parry Incoming Attacks
- Defeating Disarm Attempts
- Defeating the Charge on Take-Down Attempts
- Fighting from the Standing Grapple (Clinch)
- How to Create and Identify an Opening in an Opponent's Defense
- And Much Much More