Watch now on Budovideos.TV
If you are looking to learn the Half-Guard you don’t need to look any farther. This is the strongest part of Marcello C. Monteiro’s game and his favorite place to play from.
Marcello shares techniques and specific details on how to attack submissions, sweeps, reversals, and different set-ups, all from the Half-Guard on bottom.
Marcello demonstrates these techniques in the clear, logical manner that he is known for as an instructor.
Marcello's favorite half guard attacks are:
* Half guard control to omoplata submission
* Half guard control pushing the knee to attack the back
* Half guard control pushing the knee to reverse armbar
* Half guard control to pushing the knee sweep with triangle
* Basic half guard control to pushing the knee sweep
* Half guard control from open guard control from open guard control position
* Half guard control position number 1 to basic sweep
* Half guard control position number 1 attacking the back
* Half guard control position to single leg takedown
* Hakf guard dive between opponents legs to attacking the back
* Half guard dive between opponents legs to grabbing the back reversal
* Half guard going to the Minotauro sweep then applying the spider leg sweep
* Half guard control to dive between opponents legs for takedown reversal trapping one foot
* Half guard same side control to Roleta sweep
* Half guard sit through to attacking the opponent's back
* Half guard to arm drag grabbing the leg and attacking the back
* Half guard to Shaolin sweep
* Half guard sit through to kataguruma reversal
**You can watch as many times as you want.