Watch now on Budovideos.TV
Judo for JiuJitsu v1 is a Judo based instructional video geared to help your jiujitsu game.
Daniel Camarillo has over 40 years experience in Judo and JiuJitsu combined. Daniel’s instruction is considered to be very technical and detail oriented, with years of proven success.
In this volume Daniel demonstrates some of his favorite Judo throws he uses in JiuJitsu competition.
- Judo Basics – Proper position to help execute your throw.
- Basic Drop Knee Seoi Nage – one of the most effective throws in JiuJitsu
- How to Square your opponent up for Drop Knee Seo Nagi
- Safe way to execute Osoto Gari “major outer reaping”
- Grip fighting into O Goshi “major hip throw”
- Uchi Mata “inner thigh throw”
- Uchi Mata switch
- Attacking after the throws
Not enough information, compared to Travis Stevens DVD on Judo
Fanatics. 3 hrs compared to 45 min...4 times the info.
I can't download it, that means I can only watch when I have a good signal. Quality of the video is not comparable.
I like the format of having access to online video. Easier to access and not worry about losing the hard copy of dvd.
Content was very good. Dan Camarillo provided great step by step instructions and what was on his mind as he went through how he set up a judo take down as it relates to BJJ.