The Official United States Navy SEAL Workout presents an accurate documentation of the demanding physical training (or P.T., as it's known in military circles) that students encounter at BUD/S. The physical expectations of BUD/S graduates are awesome...but they are achievable, as this book demonstrates.You'll learn what it's like to be a SEAL in this incredible book that brings together the fitness requirements, history, and traditions of the US Navy SEALs. Whether you're seriously into exercising or just want to start a personal fitness program, you can follow this All-American workout to strengthen and tone your entire body!
* Workouts you can perform at home, the gym or on the road
* Tips on stretching, lower and upper body workouts, and abdominal workouts
* Intense photos of SEALs as they prepare for missions around the world
* What it takes to become a Navy SEAL
* Full color photos of the Navy SEAL Obstacle Course...and more!
Start your workout today with the US Navy SEALs!